Saturday

*Product Review*--Thumbelina

I received the Thumbelina as a gift from Dana--along with the Nubby G; I told him he has a bizarre preoccupation with my G-spot--and after poppin' in the batteries (4 AAA's) and turning her on...well, you can color me intrigued. The movement of the Thumbelina was mesmerizing; it undulated like a snake and *looked* like it would feel intense. I pointed out to Dana that HE certainly couldn't move like that, and he blustered on about him being a tighter fit, using his tongue better than most, and wanting to use the toy on me, blah blah blah...

Anyways...the Thumbelina...she's a petite, dual-controlled rabbit-style vibe, that certainly lives up to her name. She has a slim shaft, with only about 3 1/2 inches of insertability. This, of course, suited me just fine, as I'm *truly* one of those "size don't matter" chicks. The shaft is a transparent, lavender-colored elastomer, with a curved, bulbous head designed for g-spot stimulation. Now when I say "bulbous," I'm not foolin', ladies. Thumbelina has got a serious head. The shaft, when turned on, moves deliciously. It rotates, but instead of just spinning, it has a slight wave pattern, ensuring that her big head is going to hit the g-spot in just the right way. The shaft is also covered in nubby little ticklers for extra sensation. The clit stimulator on Thumbelina is, from what I can tell, supposed to be a hummingbird. It has a fairly wide little body, covered in nubby ticklers, which I loved, and a long little beak (instead of rabbit ears) to tickle the clit. Thumbelina is not waterproof, so no taking her in the tub, but the elastomer leads to pretty easy cleanup, just give her a wipedown with a damp towel and some toy cleaner after use. The elastomer won't last the way a silicone toy will, but Thumbelina's construction is pretty sturdy--her shaft is very bendy, so you can really get her to hit your sweet spot, wherever it may be. She is a pretty little vibe, and I was eager to check her out.
The first time I settled down to use Thumbelina, I coated her in the lube I had on hand,--Astroglide, I need to try her again with something a little wetter--gave myself a nice swipe of the slick stuff, and got down to business. As I suspected when I first clocked that giant head, my tiny little hole did not like the Thumbelina much, at least at first. My pussy has a bizarrely small opening, and did not want to yield to the Thumbelina's girth right away. I had to close my eyes and focus on my trick with Dana--the head of his cock is pretty impressive, and when we're having sex, he needs to push straight in with no hesitation, otherwise I'm whiny and uncomfortable--and popped the Thumbelina in with a quick suck of breath. It was uncomfortable for a split second, but once she was in, we were friends again. I moved her around a little without turning it on; the g-spot action can definitely be felt, even without the motor running, although at just under 4 inches, there's not much thrusting ability. 
I repositioned her until I had the clit stimulator at just the right spot, and fired the little hummingbird up. Thumbelina is dual-controlled, with sliding controllers for both the shaft and the clit stim, but to be honest she pretty much goes from low intensity to high; there wasn't much in between. I started out with the clit stim on low, and let the little critter buzz around for a bit--very nice. My clit was very happy with the nubby ticklers and the broad coverage of the hummingbird's body. I turned off the hummingbird and gave the shaft a try on low speed--again, very nice stimulation. I could feel the big head hitting my g-spot in a big way, and even at a low speed, the undulating movement was hot. 

So does it work? 
I decided to go back to just working my clit, until I was nice and juicy...the clit stim on the Thumbelina is *intense* at the higher speed. I had to hold it in place, which was slightly annoying, but Yowza, did she do the job! With the hummingbird working my clit at top speed, I started the shaft control at low speed. It was amazing how much punch the Thumbelina threw. Holding the the hummingbird onto my clit (awkward, but exquisite) I put the shaft control up to high...and I came almost instantly. I've never had such an intense orgasm using a vibrator before, one that actually included moaning and clutching at the bed beneath me. If there is a future where we will be deliciously fucked by robots, ladies, THIS is what it will feel like. Thumbelina moves around in ways no man's cock can, and it's amazing. Thumbelina's hummingbird continued to work my clit through my orgasm, and when I clawed out at the sheet she slipped out of place. This is where a partner would have come in handy--if the Thumbelina would have stayed put on my clit, I would have come--hard--again *easily*...as it was, she was still working my g-spot something incredible, and as soon as I got my bearings and moved her back to my clit, I was seeing stars again.

The goods
--Thumbelina has a lot of power for a small package, the clit stim in particular is VERY intense
--Excellent g-spot stimulation--something you don't always find in a rabbit-style vibe
--Gave me one HELL of an orgasm. If Dana could make me come that hard every time we were together, he wouldn't have to buy me so many toys!

The bads
--LOUD. Like, really loud. I'm pretty sure my neighbors knew what I was up to...
--While being well constructed, Thumbelina would have a longer life in silicone. She also picks up lint and stray hairs easily, so she needs to be securely stored when not in play.
--Awkward to hold into place

All in all, great vibe, especially for the price at Babeland. She's small and slightly whimsical looking, but any toy that can practically make me blackout from pleasure is an afternoon well spent! Next up--the chubby, Nubby G!!

No comments:

Post a Comment