Sunday

*Product Review*--BabeLight

How excited was I, when upon coming home today, I found a box on my doorstep...from my friends at Babeland Toys?!?!

Woohoo!!

A Babeland box = fun sexy time, so I was all in. My loot was an 8 oz. bottle of BabeLube, and the Babelight. And what luck! The Swede was in town for the weekend, so I would get to try out the lube solo with my toys and again later with boy bits added to the mix!

Up first: the Babelight...Babelight is a cute little vibe/keychain/flashlight that is a fun little multi-tasker. It measures a petite 3 3/4 inches, comes in a fun assortment of candy colors, and has the Babeland emblem on the side. It takes a single AAA battery, which is nice--no fumbling with those tiny watch batteries that so many small vibes use. Babelight's keyring end is not only handy for taking your vibe along with you, but is handy to hold on to the vibe if you want to insert it during play. The twist-top design makes using Babelight super easy, and although I wouldn't suggest doing brain surgery with the flashlight function, I was able to navigate my dark backyard with it. Babelight  is also waterproof, so she is perfect for shower time fun.

So does it work? There is no varying speed with Babelight, and while I'm super glad to own this--it's cute, fun, and a neat way to show my Babeland pride/get my motor running during mid-afternoon work lulls...Babelight isn't exactly going to rock your world. Its buzzy little vibrations tickled my clit, and got me turned on, but then I was ready for something with more power. There is no chance this toy would ever bring me to orgasm. I used Babelight with a bit of BabeLube--SO amazing!! more on that to come!!--twisted her on, and worked it against my clit...fun, ticklish, but no great shakes. It is easily insertable--again, not enough power to do anything but tickle--and I thought the keyring part was a great way to keep hold of the vibe during insertation...otherwise, her small size and slipperiness (from the lube) would make it hard to hold on to.

I tried Babelight again later in the shower with the Swede. I turned it on and ran it around his balls, and he used it on my clit...and we both had the same general reaction. Fun and tickley! Got us in the mood for some serious shower sex, but it didn't figure into my eventual orgasm (he gets credit for that!)

The goods
--Super fun! Babelight is cute, convenient, and easy to play with
--Anything you can play with in the water is a good time to me, and Babelight is water-friendly
--Looks good on your keys! You can take it to work! Navigate your way through the house when the power is out!

The bads
--Not a powerful vibe...and that's really the only bad I can come up with. This vibe won't make you come. It might not even make you wet...but it will make you smile!

Up next...BabeLube!!  (we LOVED this stuff!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment