Tuesday

**Product Review**--Babeland Remote Vibe Panty

When Babeland offered the Remote Vibe Panty for review, I jumped at the opportunity. I had been wanting to try them, and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to let Kelly have some fun with me. Since things have been a bit stressful at work lately, I figured a sexy, buzzy day was just what we needed. I got us each a pair, we swapped remotes, and wore them on a Friday afternoon.


The Babeland Remote Vibe Panty is a wireless vibrating egg powered by two N batteries (it comes with four.) The egg is 2 1/3” x 1 ¼”. (I’m calling it ‘the egg’ because that is pretty much what it looks like-size included.) The egg is operated by a small wireless remote powered by one 23A 12v battery (comes with 2) that operates on a 16 foot range. The remote is about the size of an average garage door opener, and has two small buttons--off and on/mode--that, while small, are clearly defined and not likely to cause confusion when changing modes. The egg is worn inside of a pouch in the satin side-tie panty. The panties themselves are unsized--the side-ties make them adjustable, and the Babeland website says they accomodate 25'' to 65'' hip size. The egg itself has 10 modes you can cycle through...
1. low constant vibe
2. medium constant vibe
3. high constant vibe
4. steady pulsing high vibrations
5. 1 long pulse, 3 short pulses-high
6. steady pulses that increase in speed to jack-rabbit pulses-high
7. low vibe followed by high pulses
8. super low vibe that escalates to high pulses
9. super low that escalates to high constant vibration
10. super low vibe followed by high jack-rabbit pulses

Whew! That'll give your clit quite a workout!! The noise level on this is pretty loud when it's sitting out on the table, but when it's actually tucked into its little pouch the noise is significantly lower. This is fine at home—couldn’t be heard through a closed door...but where’s the fun in that? Worn out in public, this vibe should be virtually silent if you're in a noisy environment (a club, bar, crowded sidewalk) but you might want to skip it in your office cubicle.
Some of the cons we found with this product—
The panties are sort of hard to get on. This is coming from two women that aren’t used to wearing side ties, though...if that’s what you’re sportin’ normally, these will be no problem! Kelly used her thighs to squeeze the crotch in place while trying to tie the sides; I found it easier to actually lie down and put them on; we each had to really work hard at making the ties even. As far as the ‘one size fits most’ sizing of the panties...Kelly has narrower hips and a flat butt, while I am ALL big tits and big hips. She found that they fit her well, but thought they shifted around too much; I HATED the way they fit. My hips, while generous, still fall well within the 25’’-65’’ range these panties are supposed to accommodate, but they just did not fit me well at all. But never fear! I found that the egg, when placed inside my regular panties and tucked against my labia, stayed in place remarkably well! Huzzah!

I have read many complaints about battery drainage for this product, and we can add our voices to that lot. The batteries were placed in the egg at night and packed into the work bag; they were dead by morning. Fortunately I packed the spares (it seems like a self-fulfilling prophecy that 2 sets are given with the product.) No problems with the batteries in the remote, but they should be removed from the vibe when not in use.
The egg itself is a little conspicuous while in the panties. The day we tested, I had on leggings and a tunic; fortunately the tunic covered my crotch, otherwise it would have looked like I was packing a nice...package. **When I discarded the panties and tucked the egg into my labia against my clit, it was virtually invisible--and MUCH more fun! My clit appreciated the direct stimulation more than having the vibe in the panties!


So Does it Work?
We traded remotes, thinking we’d be able to operate each other’s vibes...don’t even ask me why it didn’t occur to us that we were using the SAME PRODUCT and that our little plan wouldn’t work so well... Needless to say, my remote (that she had) changed my setting—but it changed hers as well. while changing her setting, I would occasionally turn mine off. It ended up being fun anyways; we were randomly changing each other’s speeds all day. **Note: we stayed within 20 feet of each other most of the day, but the few times we did stray farther, the remote stopped working as promised. I’ve seen other reviewers complain that the remote wouldn’t work unless there was a clear path to the person wearing the vibe, but we didn’t have this problem.

This toy is a LOT of fun. It did not get us off, but it did make us horny, horny, horny. We loved the different settings , and had fun turning each other on all day. We found that sensations were more potent while moving around, and I really appreciated some of the pulsation patterns. This toy didn't make us cum, but it made us wet, and part of the turn-on was knowing how horny we were making each other. And I can't say that this toy won't do the job for you if you happen to be sensitive--at one point I was sitting at my desk and a certain pattern hit my clit at *just* the right spot. I started grinding against my chair, and if the vibe had just a smidgen more power, I would have cum right there. It left me DYING to have my clit sucked on though, and I suppose that's the point of this kind of toy--to set up the desire for hot sex to follow! I was so horny that l left the vibe on in the car on the way home, and texted The Actor that I was coming over. My clit was ready to explode from the all-day teasing, and I was barely through the door when I was gasping at him "Suck...clit...NOW!!!" He was impressed with how wet I already was as he licked me, and that was completely thanks to the Remote Panty Vibe.

The Goods
--Great for play, fun to use with a partner...might not send you to the moon, but it'll get you into the astronaut suit!
--Easy to operate, great variations in the pulsation patterns

The Bads
--Batteries drain super easily, and MUST be removed when not in use.
--Vibe may leave a noticeable bulge in your pants!! No leggings with this toy!!
--Panty may or may not fit to your liking...but the vibe can be tucked into a air of regular panties with little difference

The Remote Vibe Panty is a super fun toy that is perfect to spice up your date night...Give your partner the control and enjoy!! Thanks to our good friends at Babeland Toys for providing us with this awesome toy in exchange for a fair review!

No comments:

Post a Comment