Wednesday

*Product Review*--BabeLube

So I love lube...a whooole lot. A slick, slippery lube makes everything more fun. My body, however, tends not to be so fond of the sticky stuff. I've always had very sensitive skin, so it stands to reason that my hoo-ha would be just as sensitive. My oh-so-exciting box from Babeland Toys contained a bottle of BabeLube, and I was super pumped to try it, but just a smidgen cautious, too...the Swede was in for the weekend, and I didn't want my time with him to be disrupted by a red, irritated coochie.

The BabeLube, first off, looks awesome. We got the the 8 oz. bottle, which--get this,--comes with a pump!!! I'll give you all a moment to exclaim in wonder...done? Ok, good. A PUMP!!! After I finished my little happy dance over the pump, I checked out the rest of it...BabeLube has simple, tasteful labeling--you won't feel bashful about having this stuff out on the nightstand. It's gel-like consistency had me excited; seemed like it would be perfect for bigger toys/back-door action. It had no discernible smell on my fingers, and after taking a lick, virtually no taste. AMAZING!!! A lube that wasn't going to make me taste like hairspray?!?! I was in lube love, and I hadn't even tried the stuff yet...

So does it work?? I decided to test-drive BabeLube solo first...I am very happy to say that this formula contains no parabens, and is glycerin/gluten free, so for all those ladies that, like me, have super-sensitive skin, BabeLube is a rockstar product. I loved loved loved the gel consistency--it was nice and slick, and very thin. I lubed up a rabbit-style toy that is typically a little too big for me to use comfortably, and the BabeLube helped immensely. I'm not going to say the toy popped right in; I'm just not built that way...but the BabeLube definitely made it glide it a ton smoother than normal. The lube didn't stay as slick as I would have liked for very long, and I did have to use more during my solo play. There was none of the sticky dry-down I'm used to with other lubes, which was a nice surprise.

Later on, I used BabeLube again with the Swede. I am sometimes paranoid about using lube with a partner; I'm very conscious of the taste, and being an oral-lover, I never want a chemical-tasting lube residue to keep me from enjoying some tongue-on-clit action. With BabeLube, I didn't have to worry at all! It made partner play extra enjoyable--easy hand-jobs, slippery intercourse, and as I mentioned, no taste to interfere with our oral enjoyment. BabeLube has definitely earned a spot on on my nightstand...it also come in 2oz., and 4oz. sizes, and super-portable "lubettes" that I'll certainly be investing in for my travel bag, to take my lube love on the road!

The goods
--no taste!
--does not have the sticky dry-down other water-based lubes tend to have
--gel-like consistency is awesome for anal play and bigger toys
-- 8oz. size has a convenient pump, making BabeLube easy-peasy to use "in the moment!"

The bads
--didn't stay slippery quite as long as I would have liked. Needed to re-lube during solo play and partner play.

No comments:

Post a Comment