Wednesday

*Product Review*--Nubby G

The Nubby G toy is one of the many toys I received from Dana, and I was eager to give it a test drive...The Nubby G is a gorgeous, crystal-clear TPR g-spot vibrator, with a smooth, curved shaft. I was entranced with it upon opening; it was so...clear! My immediate thought was that it looked like glass, and being a toy designed for g-spot fun, I expected it to be pretty rigid...not so! The TPR is actually quite bendy, which I thought would be good for maneuvering, while still being nicely firm to the touch. It runs on 2 AA batteries, which is awesome, as those are the ones *always* floating around the house.

I settled back to give the Nubby G a solo test run and used an ample pump from my BabeLube to get things nice and slick...Nubby G has 3 speeds, and a super-easy push button control. I found that the Nubby G provides *excellent* clit stimulation. The vibes are strongest at its tip, and the curved, flexible shaft of the Nubby G is perfect for working the clit into an orgasmic frenzy--which I did! On the low speed! I realized how close I was to cumming just from working my clit, and had to pull back so that I could use the G on...well, my g! The super-smooth shape of the Nubby G made insertation pretty easy, and at about 1 3/4 diameter, I was able to ease it in with little problem. It also has a ring at the base of its 4 1/2 inch shaft that is covered in little nubs--hence the "Nubby" part. The nubs on the base are designed to hit the clit and the anus when rocked, but it didn't quite do it for me in either case. That was a disappointment, seeing as how I had already gotten my clit worked up and was really hoping for some extra stimulation!

So does it work? I started out on the lowest setting...and really didn't get much out of it. I cycled through the settings, and came to the conclusion that while I found the vibes plenty strong enough, the Nubby G just didn't hit MY g in the right spot. Maybe it's just Venus' build...but the Nubby G just didn't do it for me. When I think of the g-spot toys I have liked in the past, I realize that they've had defined heads, whereas the Nubby G is completely smooth with no head. Discouraged, I pulled the Nubby G out and went back to work on my clit...and came within 5 minutes. Awesome clit vibrator!! The low and medium vibe settings were perfect for me, I thought that the highest setting might shake the enamel right off my teeth. Clean up was easy with my Before and After toy cleaner, and I made sure to tuck the it away, as I have a feeling it would collect stray lint and hairs.

I've tried the Nubby G several times since then, and the lack of a defined head is definitely stopping me from enjoying it as a great g-spot toy...but it has become one of my go-to clit vibes, getting me off quickly and consistently every time!

The goods
--Awesome as a clitoral vibrator
--TPR has a nice firmness, but still very flexible
--easy controls, strong vibrations

The bads
--lack of defined head meant no squirting for Venus
--nubby ring didn't actually reach my clit or anus, and was therefore wasted

No comments:

Post a Comment