Wednesday

**Product Review** --The Bluebird

I received the Bluebird from our awesome friends at Babeland while I was stuck in bed dying a slow, painful death from bacterial bronchitis. Needless to say, after being bed-bound for over a week (and not in a good way!) any distraction from Babeland was a welcome treat! The morning the Bluebird arrived, just getting up to get the mail sapped my energy, and the box sat unopened all day...later that evening, once my fever had broken I remembered the box sitting on the front table, and opened it with interest.

The Bluebird is an elastomer clit vibe, measuring about 4 inches high--with a 3 inch wingspan!--and covers a pretty good amount the lady bits.The battery/control pack (2AA's-not included) is wire-attached, but super easy to control. The sliding control moves easily, with none of the pesky sticking that similar toys sometimes have, and the vibrations range from a low rumble to a pronounced, focused buzz. The bullet in the Bluebird seems to be strongest at the head and beak of the lil' bird, so that's the area you'll want to have positioned over your money spot. The Bluebird is surprisingly quiet for the amount of punch it delivers, so no worries about using this one discreetly. The elastomer will definitely pick up every bit of lint and hair in the vicinity, so be sure to clean after play, and properly store when not in use to keep the Bluebird in great flying shape.

So does it work? I'll be honest--taking this for a test drive while I was sick and feverish was probably not the best idea. I gave the Bluebird and myself a nice swipe of BabeLube (which is still my lube obsession. BabeLube is definitely desert-island list worthy! Get some!!) and got to work. I started out with the Bluebird on a low setting, and moved it around trying to get an idea of how the vibrations felt on different areas of the bird body...while the "wingspan" of the Bluebird is impressive, the wings don't pack much of a punch as far as vibe action goes. I wish the vibrations were more evenly distributed through the body for better labia stimulation. The muscle of this baby is definitely in the center where the bullet is housed. Using the higher settings of the bluebird were great for focused clit stimulation, but didn't quite match the intensity of some other Babeland vibes. The Bluebird was fun, but couldn't make me come. The Bluebird is a fun toy, and a great toy for beginners--the vibe is not overly-intense, the bird-shape is adorable, and the bright blue color made me thirsty for Kool-Aid. For more experienced toy users, this might not be enough to get you over the hump--especially if you're used to the power of the Hitachi or similar toys. For $20, this toy is a steal from the good folks at Babeland, and is a good addition to any toy chest for the price.

I'm not giving a rating on this one, or "the goods and bads" just yet...I will be giving this another test-drive and a re-review once I am healthy again.

Thank you all for bearing with me over the past two weeks--this bacterial infection has kicked my ass soundly, and I appreciate all of the get-well wishes!! Once I return to the world of the living 100%, I will get our VERY FIRST CONTEST posted, as well as reviews on the "Freestyle" vibe from our good friends at OhMiBod, and post pics of our new High Heeled Bunny Slippers from those lovies at Streetzie's...stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment