Saturday

**Product Review** --the Little Flirt

I have a confession to make--I never have been, am not currently, and cannot see myself in the foreseeable future becoming a big fan of anal play. It's not that I find it icky, unnatural, or uncomfortable...it just has never done anything for me. The fact that Dana LOVES down to the tips of his toes any and all form of anal action, both giving and receiving, means that--as is the case in an antagonistic relationship--I must dislikle it, certainly does not help. So when I received the Little Flirt from Babeland for review earlier this month, I decided to make peace with the rear door, and try to find it redeeming on my own. I set the Little Flirt on the dresser until I could give it proper attention. It sat there...and it sat there...and it--well, you get the idea. I finally had to come to grips with my procrastination and get down to it.


The Little Flirt is super popular--currently one of Babeland's Moregasm of the Month toys!--and the feedback I had gotten from others that have used it were very positive. It is a firm but pliable silicone butt plug that is perfect for beginner's use. At just a hair over 3 inches, it's the same length as a finger (well, the same length as one of MY fingers, but I admittedly have tiny elf hands)so chances are, this won't be scary for anyone's first dive into anal stimulation. The silicone means it's boilable, so sterilization is a cinch for sharing...just make sure to use a water-based lube!! Babelube continues to be my favorite; its thicker, gel-like consistency is perfect for this.

The Little Flirt has a tip that has the circumference just slightly larger than a big pencil, and has a nice flare in the middle before tapering back down; It is anchored by a rectangular base to prevent any unwanted trips to the emergency room. I highly recommend making sure you're nice and turned on first--I worked myself up using a vibe on my clit before getting intimate with the Little Flirt.

So Does it Work?
After getting myself nice and wet using a vibe on my clit, I coated the Little Flirt with some Babelube and began to ease it in. The tip is, like I mentioned, like a finger, and goes in easy enough. I kept my Layaspot buzzing on my clit, and pretty soon I was aching for some release...the Little Flirt went in all the way with no problem, and her swell gave a nice full feeling as buzzed my clit. I came soon after, and very nearly pushed the flirt out during my orgasm. During subsequent uses, I found the same problem--she goes in easy...but comes out easy too.

The Goods
-Silicone is the BEST material for any sex toy, but especially for anal toys...Little Flirt FTW!
-The Little Flirt really has all the elements you want in a beginner's toy--pliable, non-threatening size, and ease of use--just work it in and enjoy!

The Bads
-The Small size is perfect for a beginner...but quickly begins to feel *too* small
-Because of it's petite size, this plug isn't staying in...she comes out easily, but the in and out motion might be just what it takes to rev your engine!
-The rectangular base isn't always super comfortable, and if it had a ring at the end, you could keep it in place better.

All in all, this is a *perfect* toy for the back-door newbie in your life. It's a great starting point, and if the Little Flirt feel too little for you after a while, have no fear--Babeland has you covered! ...the Big Flirt is the big sister we will be covering next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment