Thursday

**Product Review** --Door Jam Cuffs

The good folks at Babeland sent me the Door Jam Cuffs for review, and I knew they would be perfect to use during my weekend with the Swede! I'll be posting the deets on his visit in a separate post, so stay tuned for the goodness!!

The Sportsheets Door Jam Cuffs are, in a word, awesome. They are easy, they are comfortable, and they dummy-proof. Best of all, their ease of use makes spontaneous bondage play fun and stress free! The Door Jam Cuffs construction is relatively simple--Fleecy cuffs with sturdy Velcro closures attached to 8" of nylon strap. The straps have short plastic tubes attached to the ends. The method: put the straps over the top of your door; when the door is closed, the tubes prevent the straps from slipping. With me so far? Strap your honey in and get busy! It's that simple! And retailing at only $32 at Babeland?! What a steal!!

So do they work?
I found these particular restraints perfect for bondage beginners (which I'm not, but still had a blast with them!) The Door Jam Cuffs are comfortable--the fleece-lined cuffs are very soft and don't dig into your skin--and pretty non-threatening. Another plus (and this might be a strike, depending on how you look at it)is that these straps are relatively easy to get out of. Because the straps hang over the door unrestrained, they can slide to the center, bringing the wearer's hands together. If you are new to bondage, and need the option of being able to free yourself to feel comfortable, these DO give that option. That being said, fear not bondage enthusiasts; these ARE very sturdy restraints. I had them cuffed tight enough that there was no way I could wriggle out of them, even though I could bring my hands together. (The Swede really got into it, and I had NO desire to get out of the cuffs!)

No matter how you choose to use the Door Jam Cuffs, whether you are a BDSM novice or an experienced member of the bondage community, I hope EVERYONE out there will remember to follow the SSC rule--keep your play Safe, Sane, & Consensual. Control and Submission requires a great deal of trust; fortunately, these Door Jam Cuffs make SSC play fun and easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment