Thursday

**Product Review** -- Toyfriend Seti

When I first saw the Toyfriend line on the Babeland website, I was super excited to own one those fun little guys. Have you seen this line?? It looks crazy fun!! The colors! The shapes!! I was like a kid in a candy store, y'all! So imagine how tickled I was (HA! sex-joke humor!)when Babeland gave me the chance to review one of them! I didn't care which Toyfriend I received, but was secretly hoping to get either the Black Coney or the Seti Blue...and the Seti it was!!

The Toyfriend line is comprised of four brightly colored, uniquely shaped clitoral vibrators. The one I received, the Seti is...well, it's a little satellite dish. FOR YOUR CLIT. This is the future, people--welcome to it!! My favorite part about the Seti (and this whole line, really) is that it never takes itself too serioulsy. It's a bright blue vibrator called Seti (search for extra-terrestrial intelligence!)that is shaped like a satellite dish. FOR YOUR CLIT. !?!?! I was in heaven and I hadn't even taken it out of the package yet!


The Seti (and the rest of the Toyfriend line) is made from high quality silicone. It has a nice smooth feel and velvety texture--be sure to use a water-based lube with this!! Silicone lube on silicone toys is a big no-no...and you WILL need lube. The suppleness of the silicone gives this a slight drag against the skin, and lube will keep things moving freely. The Seti is a pretty decent size, measuring in at 6" and has a bit of weight to it--this is no flimsy, use-me-twice-and-throw-me-away toy. It takes 2 AAA batteries--which are included! Hooray!!--and has 5 different vibration settings. The Seti's control is a single push button on her base. To turn off, simply hold down the button for a few seconds. The settings include a high vibration and a lower one, and 3 pulsing vibrations, with each pulse setting getting faster. I found the controls incredibly easy to use, although once or twice I had trouble turning her off. Not sure if that's a manufacturing glitch or if my coordination sucks. The Seti is waterproof, so enjoy that bath time fun!!

So does it work?
I have to be honest--I was going to love this toy whether it made me cum or not, because it made me SMILE. The satellite head on the Seti offers pinpoint vibration, and that may not be everyone's cup of tea. I didn't mind the directness of it...it took some doing to find a position I was comfortable with, but once I did it was like WHOA! The 'dish' of the satellite offers nice labia coverage, and gets all your girly bits humming. The one thing I did NOT like was that when you turn the Seti on, you start out with the highest setting. Who wants to start with the highest? Isn't the whole point to work your way up? Once I got past that slight annoyance (and it was very slight) I really enjoyed what the Seti had to offer. There is a decent amount of power there, but it's not going to vibrate your teeth. This is no Hitachi Magic Wand! But it DOES get the job done, mostly because of that pinpoint vibe--it gets *right* at your clit, and the second pulsation setting is what did it for me!

The Goods
--Amazing looking and adorable! So unique!
--Pinpoint vibe is intense in a really good way
--I LOVED using this in the shower--waterproof toys rock!

The Bads
--Possibly hard to turn off
--Seems to get louder as you use it
--So cute, you'll want to keep it out all the time, and will have to answer constant questions about what it is and what it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment